Wednesday 13 May 2020

ART for this week


HELLO EVERYBODY!!!

Today is Wednesday, 13th May 2020
It´s very sunny but a little bit windy
This afternoon I´m going to play with my dogs in the garden
And you?  What are you going to do?


THIS WEEK in English we are studying prepositions and in Art you are going to draw your bedroom and practice the prepositions at the same time:


FOR EXAMPLE here is a video tutorial on how to draw a bedroom:



REMEMBER!  It´s only an example ... I don´t expect you to copy the picture ... 
You can draw whatever you like in your bedroom ok?

When you have finished your picture ... I want you to write some sentences to describe your bedroom.  FOR EXAMPLE ... If I look at the picture in the video I can write:


MY BEDROOM

This is my bedroom.  There is a bed, a cupboard, a lamp and a rug in my bedroom.  The bed is under the window.  The cupboard is next to the window.  The lamp is on the cupboard.  The rug is under the bed.  There's a clock on the wall above the cupboard.  There are two pictures on the wall above the bed.  There are curtains on the window.  There's a teddy bear in the bed.  


NOW IT´S YOUR TURN!  

Draw a picture of YOUR bedroom, colour it in and then try to write some sentences to describe your bedroom.  If you need help you can ask me when you see me ok?!

SEE YOU SOON!!!

I MISS YOU A LOT!!!

Hugs & kisses xxx
Teacher Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment