Friday 15 May 2020

ENGLISH SURPRISE!!!!!


GOOD MORNING EVERYBODY!!!
Today is FRIDAY yay!!!!!

And today I have a SURPRISE for you!!!!!

You are going to make a video about your house!!!!!  I want you to walk around your house and introduce the rooms in your house and tell me about the furniture in the room ok?

OR you can make a video about your bedroom and all the things you have in your bedroom if you prefer!

 (Vais a grabar un vídeo de vuestra habitación o vuestra casa para enseñarla a los compañeros usando todo lo que hemos aprendido en inglés)


Here you have two videos to watch as examples:






AND THE BIGGEST SURPRISE I HAVE FOR YOU ..... 
Is a video that Teacher Raquel made about her house!!!!!  
Watch the video and follow the example!
Thank you Teacher Raquel 👍




REMEMBER!!!  You have ALL week to make your video ok?  HAVE FUN!!!


SEE YOU ON MONDAY!!!
I love you lots!!!
Teacher Rachel 💋💋💋


No comments:

Post a Comment